• 1. Take a mechanic to have a look
• The most important tip for buying a used car is not to spend your money until the mechanic has it checked, take the mechanic with you when buying a used car.
• According to Mike Beth, Curriculum Director at Ohio College, which specializes in auto repair, if you don’t have it, you can drive the car to the nearest mechanic, and if the dealer objects, check if the car is faulty.
• 2. Life vs. Price
• Eric Lehmann, Vice President of Industry Insights at True Car, points out that when buying a used car you should compare the car’s age to its price, according to Geico
• The car can be expensive, but it is very old, and requires a lot of repairs, so it is better to buy a used car that is about 3 years old, which increases the chance that it will be good.
• 3.Consider a certified used car
• Look for a certified used car, as buying an unknown car costs you more repairs, so you should review the car’s information and data, the maximum mileage of the car, and its age.
• 4. Search online
toyota corolla altus 1.8 2006
neat and clean
fresh japan import